Monday, February 22, 2010

Cervix Look While Pregnanty Question Regarding Cervix Position And Ovulation?

Question regarding cervix position and ovulation? - cervix look while pregnanty

I wonder if you can see the neck while sitting on the toilet in a mirror - is this normal? I was also on the last two weeks I am TTC and have been found low during this period. I should be apt to my gynecologist, I also noticed 2 days after last week I see my bike, I clearly stretch the mucus is a sign of ovulation and my cervix is still sitting? and today I think I am "or" ing.

2 comments:

NUGirl. Liam came 6 weeks early! said...

I havent actively trying to see my neck, but I wouldnt think it would be one way or another matter. The best way to tell your position, the cervix is to measure the depth of his fingers. I have never been my cervix is "low" for two weeks. The only way to really know what is "low" is the experience with other PCs in the neck helps. It's about you and your body, there is no objective measure of "low". But I wonder whether there might be minor variations between the medium and low.

2 days after your finished too early for ovulation. Almost impossible to young for their level of progesterone to enough to recover ovulate then. It is more likely that your body produces egcm few days. The clearest way to know the exact day of ovulation is to combine the position with the cervical mucus to basal. peak temp is fairly easy, normal sight. EWCM But on the other hand, is a sign of his body to try to imagine a day with EWCM, becauseSperm can stay until 5 days.

ba143bl said...

NuGirl gave a good answer, but I just wanted to add that you can not see the cervix into the mirror. The only exception to this (if any go), while giving birth and yet, I doubt it.

Post a Comment